Grow with Us
Being Planted in the House of The Lord is the Key to Faith, Fruitfulness and Fulfillment, becoming Oaks of Righteousness – declaring God’s Splendor! (Isaiah 61:3)
Steps to Membership:
Read Membership Criteria
Criteria for Associate Membership
The Church Council may grant Membership of the Association if such applicant shall:
- Be a Born Again Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and exhibit positive evidence of a consistent Christian Life.
- Be baptised in water in accordance with 8.1 of the Constitution.
- Accept the doctrinal basis set out in 7 of the Constitution.
- Have attained the age of 18 years.
- Except as herein after provided, attend the church regularly for a period of three months prior to the date of such application.
- Apply in writing to the Church Council.
- Express willingness to attend regularly, the services of the Association and to support the Association.
- Participate in the activities of the Association; and make regular voluntary donations to the Association in the form of tithes, offerings, pledges, etc.
- Be supportive of the Leadership, Vision and Mission of the Association.
Refer CLA Constitution
Download CLA Constitution (PDF)
Complete and Submit Membership Application
Download Membership Application (PDF)